cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

online webstore - want to show same outfit with different patterns

Hello,

I have a webstore for bespoke women's fashion.  I would like to be able to update the site to allow clients look at a dress and see it in several different colors or patterns.  I have photos of various materials that can be used.  Has anyone created a site with that ability?  I know that it can be done as I've seen it on major retailer webpages before.  I have access to the entire Photoshop suite.

Thanks for sharing.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: online webstore - want to show same outfit with different patterns

@jidonidesigns 

You can do that with WordPress and WooCommerce. You'd need some plugins to be able to show multiple versions (I do believe) but it's doable. Google is your best friend in this instance. There are tons of tutorials out there for things like this. 

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Re: online webstore - want to show same outfit with different patterns/?isc=gdcommment

Hi @MrVapor ,

Thanks for the response. Would that mean that I would need to recreate my
web store with WordPress?

Super User III
Super User III

Re: online webstore - want to show same outfit with different patterns/?isc=gdcommment

@jidonidesigns 

Sorry for the late reply. 

Yes, you would need to recreate the site. If you're not familiar with WordPress know that it does have a learning curve but once you figure it out it makes websites easy. It might behoove you to do some research on it first. There are also other eCommerce platforms out there. I'm loathe to tell you another option might be better for you in particular that isn't offered by GoDaddy, but that may be true and GoDaddy wants you to succeed even if it's not as their customer.

Do some research but I swear by WordPress.

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community