• VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Bad Experiance with GoDaddy

Hello All,

My VPS is Self managed, but prelaoded with OS and parellel tools, Now suddenly Parellel tools got corrupted and my data got corrupted, now after long fight I told them to restore corrupted back up on new server day before purchases where I have paid , so that I can send this to the LAb, no this people so under sqaure policy that saying you will have to reprovise the server and restore the back up their itself, Now we wish to go for legal proceeding for which we would need this our VPS which is off as proof, If we reprovise it then our proof will be vanished, What to do in this case? Parellel tools got collasped not becasue of us or not becasue of our  application. These Offshore people only have right to issue the email but they can not be on chat at any time .

Please guide me

Sheetal

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II
    Super User II

Re: Bad Experiance with GoDaddy

Hello 

Corrupted databases should be fixable by going into phpmyadmin and running a repair. Follow these instructions:

Double-click the Database Name.

At the bottom of the list of tables, click Check All tables having overhead

From the drop down menu, select Repair table

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy Pro | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb.

Re: Bad Experiance with GoDaddy

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your consideration my point, Firstly I need Corrupted snapshot back up which is not yet reloaded from Support Godaddy.com yet. We are still awaiting for the same. Then only I will be able to click on the below link., Please see if yoy can help me in this case.,

With kind regards,

Sheetal