• VPS & Dedicated Servers

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can I add more than 1 website in Economy 4GB Dedicated Server

please help!!!!!

Can i add more than 1 website in Economy 4GB Dedicated Server Hosting ,, and if I can't add more than one website can i change the plan and pay only the change between the deluxe and the Economy,  I bought the Economy for 169.99$, and The Deluxe for 230$ I want to pay the 60$ only 
    Please help me in that

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Can I add more than 1 website in Economy 4GB Dedicated Server

@ahmedsafwat 

I'm not sure about the pricing or anything like that, but on a dedicated server you should be able to add as many websites as the resources will allow. If you've never worked with a server and aren't sure how to maintain it, I would advise seeking the assistance of a server admin as it can get rather complicated if you're not familiar with the platform.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

i'm the server admin , but i want to help me in the configurations step by step please if you can

Super User III
    Super User III

@ahmedsafwat 

As I said above, that's a job where you hire someone and pay them to help. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community