cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

High RAM Usage in VPS

Hi All,

I am having 8GB manage VPS server and its having high RAM usage ,on there 6 websites are running but IO is very low and i can see only mysql process taking much RAM around 2GB ,but i cannot find other 6GB of RAM ,Can some one guide me on this ,all those websites are PHP base 

RAM.png

4 REPLIES 4
    New

Re: High RAM Usage in VPS

Hi, 

I have also same problem with Godaddy VPS. please help me for this. My Hosting.png

@kedar wrote:

Hi, 

I have also same problem with Godaddy VPS. please help me for this. My Hosting.png

I hace the same problems EVERY DAY and Im very upset nobody can do anything about this... 

Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI

What other software do you have on your server? mail server? antivirus? cPanels uses a lot of RAM too.. connect to your VPS terminal then use the TOP command to see all running processes and their respective resources.

High ram usage isn't always a bad sign though.

~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com
    Helper VI Helper VI
    Helper VI
    Solution

Also, does your sites use some type of caching like redis? A lot of caching solutions uses RAM... Even if you have a low IO, those request could have generated cache data that was stored on your RAM... Usually, that's good, that's what's RAM is supposed to do anyway.

~Jan Mykhail Hasselbring Web Administrator @ fullstackwebsolution.com