cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

I have VPS from you, but can't work control panel

Hello,

Can't work any account control panel, getting error. i have restart from godaddy account but same issues. 

Not working any my account control panel, Like below, 

https://codexman.com:2083/

I have trying to getting support, but not found anyone in chat, can you please help. 

Kind Regards, 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: I have VPS from you, but can't work control panel

@themesdeveloper 

Here is the link to support contact if you aren't already there - https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I'm not sure how many sites you have running on the server - as previously mentioned if you are able to either FTP (or if these are WordPress sites) I would recommend backing them up and then you can rebuild the server and it should be good to go.

If this is a Gen 4 VPS you would see something like 

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.44.37 AM.png

If this is a Gen3 VPS you would see - Under the settings option is a "Destroy and Rebuild" 

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.45.43 AM.png

The rebuild keeps the same IP address but resets the server the default state with no content / customization

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@themesdeveloper 

I'm not sure where you are located - I know some people have been successful with use a VPN to connect to the chat - please note when you first connect to chat it is a BOT and so I would put something like Help with my VPS server and then it should route you to the correct person.

Also please note that depending on what level of VPS you have (self managed vs fully managed) they MAY tell you there is a fee depending on what the underlying cause is. 

Just wanted to make sure you are not surprised by that.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

11 REPLIES 11
    Highlighted

Anyone help me please, my WHM and any account control panel/IP not working.

Highlighted

WHM, FTP, Control panel not working for all are my VPS server accounts.

Hello,
    I have using VPS from you, but can't work any account control panel, getting errors.

Like below: 

https://codexman.com:2083/

Please help my client wating for 3/4 days. WHM, FTP, Control panel not working for all are my VPS server accounts. 

I have trying to getting support, but not getting anyone phone are waiting more time. 

Kind Regards, 

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@themesdeveloper 

We are end users so we don't have access to your account.... that being said

1) Can you get to WHM / cPanel if you go to it via the GoDaddy Hosting Dashboard vs going vs the domain / port?

2) Have you installed any firewall utilities / etc - it seems like the ports are being blocked.

3) Can you at least SSH on the server?

What the fastest / easiest solution maybe is to backup the work you've done and "recycle" or "rebuild" the server and then import your backup

Highlighted

Its was working well, i can't update anything, site are working but WHM, FTP, cPanel are not working. 

i have restart after restart its work for few min then again same 

Highlighted

its manage VPS server and i have asking support many way but can't get. My client are wait from few days. 

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III

@themesdeveloper 

I understand your frustration with this. As I said I'm an end user so I can only make suggestions / guide you. 

I understand this has been happening for a few days now and you've done some restarts of the server, however that didn't answer the questions I asked... 

1) Can you get to WHM / cPanel if you go to it via the GoDaddy Hosting Dashboard vs going vs the domain / port?

What I mean by this question is if you go to your GoDaddy Account Page and then to Servers and then Manage for your server - can you get in - this will sometimes bypass issues connecting with a domain.

2) Have you installed any firewall utilities / etc - it seems like the ports are being blocked.

The fact that WHM / cPanel doesn't want to load suggests that there is a port being blocked - Restarting the server will not unblock this it is a server side setting

3) Can you at least SSH on the server?

If you can get onto the server via SSH you can explore why things maybe blocked.

You said you can't edit anything. So if you have a WordPress site, can you not login and edit within WordPress?

Highlighted

Ok, thank you, i will wait for support. 5 days over can't cunnect support, sometime thinking now use this VPS from next time. 

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@themesdeveloper 

Here is the link to support contact if you aren't already there - https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

I'm not sure how many sites you have running on the server - as previously mentioned if you are able to either FTP (or if these are WordPress sites) I would recommend backing them up and then you can rebuild the server and it should be good to go.

If this is a Gen 4 VPS you would see something like 

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.44.37 AM.png

If this is a Gen3 VPS you would see - Under the settings option is a "Destroy and Rebuild" 

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.45.43 AM.png

The rebuild keeps the same IP address but resets the server the default state with no content / customization

Highlighted

i have trying to contact its live chat loading from more days and others support can't able to do. 

Also Facebook post, call taken much time wait without anything.  

Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@themesdeveloper 

I'm not sure where you are located - I know some people have been successful with use a VPN to connect to the chat - please note when you first connect to chat it is a BOT and so I would put something like Help with my VPS server and then it should route you to the correct person.

Also please note that depending on what level of VPS you have (self managed vs fully managed) they MAY tell you there is a fee depending on what the underlying cause is. 

Just wanted to make sure you are not surprised by that.

Highlighted

asking support and created ticket, hope will get solution, thank you!