cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

GoDaddy Virtual Meetup - "The 7 Must-Have Elements of Every Small Business Website"

Recently we met with John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing to discuss the 7 must-have elements of every small business website. John is a small business marketing consultant and best-selling author. He gave a great presentation that was full of insightful information!

If you missed the meetup, or you just want to listen again, you can find the entire recording below. You’ll also be able to access all of the links to the helpful info that was shared in the chat during the meetup.

Our next Virtual Meetup will occur on Wednesday, February 19th at 10:00 AM (PST).  Our guest Alex Sirota will present on “Is your business profitable? Let's find out!” You can sign up here for the Meetup: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/is-your-business/register

Take a look at the list below to find all the links that were shared in the chat of the Virtual Meetup!

John's links

Other helpful links

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
1 REPLY 1
Super User I

Thanks for sharing the info.

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***