cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

"Is your business profitable? Let's find out!" - GoDaddy Virtual Meetup

Yesterday we met with Alex Sirota of Newpath Consulting to talk about how entrepreneurs can make sure their business is profitable. Alex is a pioneer in using the cloud to meet the needs of small and medium sized business (SMBs) and membership-based organizations. It was a great discussion! If you missed the meetup, or you just want to listen again, you can find the entire recording below. You’ll also be able to access all of the links to the helpful info that was shared in the chat during the meetup.

Our next Virtual Meetup will occur on Wednesday, March 25th 10 am -11 am (Pacific Time). Our guest Brandy Lawson will present on “How to Hire Experts to Increase Your Profits.” You can sign up here for the Meetup: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/how-to-hire-experts-to

Alex's Links:

Helpful GoDaddy Links:

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
1 REPLY 1
Super User I

Hello @JesseW and thank you to GoDaddy for hosting another virtual meetup. 

I have my local library placing a hold on 'Profit First' so I can give it a read. 

Alex gave me some great information! A big takeaway for me was having separate checking/savings account for your business. I like that idea. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***