• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Can you change font size in sections?

Is there any way to change the various font sizes that exist within each section of a template? I’m finding that font sizes for each section are not consistent and look totally unprofessional - some are large, some are small...it varies from section to section. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    New

I change font sizes in sections a lot. You can't do this via the edit box at right of Page Builder. But click anywhere inside a text box, and a black options box appears near the top of the text box. On the right of this options box is the font options icon (see small-large letters). Click this icon. A horizontal line with circles appears. Click right to increase font size, click left to decrease.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
    Employee

Hi Ruby blue,

Please tell me what platform you are working on so I can better answer your question. 

New

I change font sizes in sections a lot. You can't do this via the edit box at right of Page Builder. But click anywhere inside a text box, and a black options box appears near the top of the text box. On the right of this options box is the font options icon (see small-large letters). Click this icon. A horizontal line with circles appears. Click right to increase font size, click left to decrease.

View solution in original post

Thank you so much @ready2! It Worked 🙂 Any idea if the size of titles/headings can be changed as i don't get the black box in those sections. Thank again.

Thanks, Ruby.Unfortunately I haven't found a way to adjust header fonts.I'd
    like to be able to at least Bold header fonts.Cheers,Lois
    Lois Raats

Founder & Principal Consultant

Ready2Grow Associates

www.ready2grow.com

519-883-8838

Sent with Mixmax

Bummer, ok thank you!

@Rubyblue @ready2 Would you like to check out a beta feature that gives more flexibility around font sizing?  Please let me know or message me.

Yeah pls give me the beta feature. Also any beta features for a "plan" block - such as the basic, standard, premium, ecommerce. I called the help desk and the suggestion was to do it in excel and take a screen[removed] (pardon the typo)

Hey @simplesimoncry  thanks for your note.  I'll message you.