• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Editor not synced with live webpage

When I'm in GoDaddy editor it is not showing what is already up on the webpage. I want to edit but the editor is not up to date with what is live on the site!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I had the exact same issue when I started to use Websites + Marketing for my blog @warren2j. I kept getting the autosave drafts confused and the Preview mixed up with the Publish. I don't  know if that is your issue but it was certainly mine. Check out Publish My Website. Come back and let us know if that is not your issue. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I had the exact same issue when I started to use Websites + Marketing for my blog @warren2j. I kept getting the autosave drafts confused and the Preview mixed up with the Publish. I don't  know if that is your issue but it was certainly mine. Check out Publish My Website. Come back and let us know if that is not your issue. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Turns out the workaround solution I have been using, is working incognito on Chrome. Allows me to update and publish. Clearing up cookies in regular mode didn't seem to do anything. So that's where I'm at for now not that big of a hassle but could be something with my setup.