• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Enable Coupons

I have set up a coupon to allow a discount on purchases - but on testing this there is no option to add a coupon or voucher code at checkout. How do I enable this feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm not sure of the exact wording @StickerFactory but one you have active coupon codes something like Have a coupon? should appear in your cart next to the UPDATE text? I for an example but I couldn't really find one. Do you see anything like that on your cat page?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

I haven't implemented the coupon section of my W+M website yet @StickerFactory but it seems straight forward? I'm assuming you went through the steps in Create coupons? Once you have done that all there is left is to make sure to add the code at checkout? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Thank you Super User,

It was really easy to create the coupon - but when I went to test it by placing a test order there was nowhere at checkout to enter the code.

I'm not sure of the exact wording @StickerFactory but one you have active coupon codes something like Have a coupon? should appear in your cart next to the UPDATE text? I for an example but I couldn't really find one. Do you see anything like that on your cat page?

View solution in original post