• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Integrating Inventory From Other Programs

I'm looking into changing my website into an online store, but I want to connect my inventory on Shopkeep to my inventory on the online store. My goal would be to have real time inventory changes so that if someone bought a product in store, the inventory online would decrease to avoid customers buying products no longer available. Any help or advice would be appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @HomeCrushStore,

Welcome to the Community!

Currently ShopKeep is not one of GoDaddy's integrated marketplaces or payment providers. Right now, you can choose one or more payment methods from Stripe, Square and PayPal for your online store, when you use the eCommerce plan. You can check out the different Marketplaces connections available to you here. This integration allows you to synch changes in the store at various selling venues. New providers are continually being added - we'll note your suggestion here to the GoDaddy developers.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @HomeCrushStore,

Welcome to the Community!

Currently ShopKeep is not one of GoDaddy's integrated marketplaces or payment providers. Right now, you can choose one or more payment methods from Stripe, Square and PayPal for your online store, when you use the eCommerce plan. You can check out the different Marketplaces connections available to you here. This integration allows you to synch changes in the store at various selling venues. New providers are continually being added - we'll note your suggestion here to the GoDaddy developers.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post