• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Option to add a gift message during checkout?

Is there an option for customers to add a Gift Message when in their cart before the final checkout phase?
    I'm building a Gift Basket website on Godaddy websites + marketing (not wordpress) and was wondering if such functionality is available.
    So far a note can be added on a product level but if a customer have multiple orders, I need a section where they can document that Gift Message once for all items in their cart to save time and confusion.
    All other websites I've seen have this "add a note" feature in the cart/checkout page which can be edited to say anything e.g. Add a Gift Message. I can't seem to find it on godaddy.
    Please Advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Product Team

Hi @Bb123 ,

Thanks for sharing this feedback.  We do support 'Special instructions' field on checkout, for your customers to leave specific instructions for orders.  This could be used to gather 'Gift message' from the buyer, but the field is not customizable yet. We'll add the customization of this field, to our backlog and address it asap.

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, GoDaddy Online store

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Employee

Hello @Bb123: Welcome to Godaddy Community! We currently do not have this feature, but let me pass your post along to see what we can do.
    Product Team

Hi @Bb123 ,

Thanks for sharing this feedback.  We do support 'Special instructions' field on checkout, for your customers to leave specific instructions for orders.  This could be used to gather 'Gift message' from the buyer, but the field is not customizable yet. We'll add the customization of this field, to our backlog and address it asap.

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, GoDaddy Online store

View solution in original post