• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Product Data Through Stripe Integration

Hi. I'm trying to use the stripe integration but I've noticed that the data being sent across does not contain any information on the product being purchased, the email or details of the buyer and any coupon information. it literally only sends the amount which makes it hard to identify what the funds received is for

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Product Data Through Stripe Integration

@cloudcastsystem 

As Stripe is just the credit card processing - Think of this like the credit card machine at a physical location - it typically does not have the order detail. That being said there should be an order number on the stripe transaction to link it back with the store order and the store order should reference it as well.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

So the stripe API allows this information to be based and this is clearly not the principal applied to the square integration because they do pass the product, price and coupon information however they do not pass the customer details

Super User III
    Super User III

@cloudcastsystem 

I will flag this as a feature request so it gets passed along to the developers

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community