• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Helper II

Website builder will not load in Chrome

I am trying to load preview page in website builder to https://gofullpage.com/ in order to send to my partner in foreign country for review. I searched community and found this to be a problem in  2018 with no solution. GoDaddy chat placed me on hold for >20 minutes when asking for assistance & I gave up. Can any help be offered? I did notice that my other website not built on Website Builder loads on Chrome.

Need assistance. Thanks

johnnymargo
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User IV

@johnnymargo 

It sounds like you are trying to use a 3rd party website to capture a full page image of your website without publishing it / make it live. The issue is that I believe you need to be logged into your GoDaddy account to be able to get to the preview and since this is a external website it won't work.

I have the Full Page Screenshot extension loaded and it did capture the preview page with the mobile version as well. The issue was it cannot scroll the windows within the preview.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User IV

@johnnymargo 

It sounds like you are trying to use a 3rd party website to capture a full page image of your website without publishing it / make it live. The issue is that I believe you need to be logged into your GoDaddy account to be able to get to the preview and since this is a external website it won't work.

I have the Full Page Screenshot extension loaded and it did capture the preview page with the mobile version as well. The issue was it cannot scroll the windows within the preview.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

@PL281: thanks for your observations. Yes, I do make the mistake of not expressing myself clearly. I certainly appreciate the assistance and time given by the skillful talented volunteers such as your self. Without you the limited users such as I would be left in confusion. Thank you.

Yes, you stated correctly my desire. Unfortunately using Google Chrome browser GoDaddy Website Builder will not even load much else trying to edit what was done in a Safari browser.

Thank you for your time and I will continue to strive to become a better communicator and more knowledgeable user of GoDaddy products.

johnnymargo