• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Websites + Marketing - Contact Form Database

I have a Contact Form on my website with the subscribe option. When I go into the connections -> subscribers, there is only the email address saved with no name or phone number even though they are required fields for the contact form. Can I get this to automatically tabulate?
    Also, can I turn off the click to confirm subscription email sent to the subscriber? I feel this is an extra step that would lose subscribers, I'd rather just a thank you for subscribing email. Is this an option?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @Nphillips13!, Welcome to the Community!

Only Name and Email details are displayed on the main page of your Subscribers area, but you can always view and edit subscriber details in a couple of clicks. In your Subscribers area, click on the email address to view or edit their details. I am including the link for viewing and editing subscriber details.

You can always edit the opt-in confirmation email for new email subscribers with advanced sign-in options:

• All signup forms default to double opt-in. Double opt-in means your signups will receive a confirmation email, with a link in it. They will not be added to your active subscribers until they click this link in their email. It is a more secure method for gathering signups, and will keep your subscribers clear of any spam bots, who might discover your signup form.
    • This also eliminates the chance of abuse where somebody submits somebody else’s email address without their knowledge and against their will. It’s a simple way to ensure your new signups are typo free, too!
    • Single opt-in forms will activate a new subscription immediately upon signup. No confirmation email sends with this selection. It’s a great idea to make sure you have a captcha if using this option 🙂

To activate single opt-in, just tick the box and save. To leave the form as double opt-in, leave the checkbox unticked.

If you should have anymore questions GoDaddy Support is available 24/7, via chat or phone.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @Nphillips13!, Welcome to the Community!

Only Name and Email details are displayed on the main page of your Subscribers area, but you can always view and edit subscriber details in a couple of clicks. In your Subscribers area, click on the email address to view or edit their details. I am including the link for viewing and editing subscriber details.

You can always edit the opt-in confirmation email for new email subscribers with advanced sign-in options:

• All signup forms default to double opt-in. Double opt-in means your signups will receive a confirmation email, with a link in it. They will not be added to your active subscribers until they click this link in their email. It is a more secure method for gathering signups, and will keep your subscribers clear of any spam bots, who might discover your signup form.
    • This also eliminates the chance of abuse where somebody submits somebody else’s email address without their knowledge and against their will. It’s a simple way to ensure your new signups are typo free, too!
    • Single opt-in forms will activate a new subscription immediately upon signup. No confirmation email sends with this selection. It’s a great idea to make sure you have a captcha if using this option 🙂

To activate single opt-in, just tick the box and save. To leave the form as double opt-in, leave the checkbox unticked.

If you should have anymore questions GoDaddy Support is available 24/7, via chat or phone.

View solution in original post