• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Good news! Badges are here!!

That's right...the badges have arrived! YAY! Thanks for your patience. All of you should have at least one badge. If you don't have a Community Founder badge, please let us know and we'll make sure you get one. Have fun earning more badges. Keep up the great work of posting really interesting stuff. You guys rock!

Rachel

11 REPLIES 11
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Good news! Badges are here!!

great news!

dylan vaughn
    Advocate VI Advocate VI
    Advocate VI

This IS great news -- although maybe I am misunderstanding how the badges work. For instance, for some reason I thought maybe a person's badges would be seen when you see one of their posts, so that you instantly know their relative participation. But so far, I only see them if I get to someone's actual profile page. Honestly, I'm not sure I would click through to that every time I read a post or response. 

Then, there is redundancy in the display. On my own page, I see the badge for "first response" and then 5 responses, and then 10 responses... same for Kudos. Is there a way to just show the highest level in a set that the person has received? So then you'd see their top badge for kudos, for responses, for posts...

If the person has a lot of these intermediate badges, then on the first row of badges (before you click the arrow) right now you may see a bunch that are the same type, but not other ones that could be relevant.

If this does not make sense, let me know and I can mark up some screenshots.

And if I go to my profile, the Community Founder badge doesn't show up on the first row, it only shows up when I click the arrow to show more. Somehow I thought that one might be at the front of the list.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for the feedback! I'll look into seeing if we can change how the badges are displayed. Stay tuned!

Rachel

Advocate I Advocate I
    Advocate I

lol I was going to kudo this but the kudos have disappeared .. ?

Advocate I Advocate I
    Advocate I

I thought there were also pro badges?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@websupergirl wrote:

I thought there were also pro badges?

There are! Just working out the process for assigning them properly. 🙂

Helper IV
    Helper IV

what is pro community founder badge and how to obtain.

Is there any posts showing the list of badges and how to obtain it.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @MithunRaj,

Great question! If you're signed up for the GoDaddy Pro program, then you can get the Pro badge. Private message me and let me know. As far as the "Founder" part, that was only for customers that helped us to kick start the Community 2 1/2 years ago. 

You can see your badges on your profile page. Your profile page is here

Take care and let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for all of the help so far!

Rachel

How to get probadges ?

WhatsApp Lite Install

Go Badgers!
    karlaforce
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @elliasharris,

In order to get the Pro badge, you need to be signed up and part of the GoDaddy Pro program in your account. Thanks!

Rachel