• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    wiaanva
    New

Greetings from wiaanva!

So I see I needed to say hi here before I start chatting.  Hi!  I am Wiaan, purchased my first domain last month and am very chuffed.  However, silly old me broke the thing so I am stressing a bit.

3 REPLIES 3
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @wiaanva! Congrats on buying your first domain. It's a great step toward building your website. Please let us know how we can help. We have a lot of very experienced community members who give good advice. Take care and hope to see you around our community!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Welcome to the Community, @wiaanva! Thanks for choosing GoDaddy for your first domain purchase and for introducing yourself! I would suggest sharing more information about the issue you're facing with your domain in our Managing Domains forum. There are definitely folks here that could help you get things "unbroken" 😉

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you Jesse and Rachel!  I called your helpdesk this morning and Timothy there helped me park the domain. 

I am well impressed with him, he deserves a pat on the back.