• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Hello everyone!

I am very happy that I happened upon the community! I have been with godaddy since the 90's and am glad that they  are branching out, and actually caring about  the business!

Sean Bailer
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @capnextreme! So happy to have you here with us. Glad we've had you as a customer for so long. Would love for you to participate in the community. Dive in, ask questions and if you have any expertise, please feel free to help others. Take care!!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    2 REPLIES 2
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @capnextreme! So happy to have you here with us. Glad we've had you as a customer for so long. Would love for you to participate in the community. Dive in, ask questions and if you have any expertise, please feel free to help others. Take care!!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hey @capnextreme welcome! Glad to have you with us! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.