cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Hi I am Trishan

Hello everyone,

I am Trishan Mehta. I run a blog on WordPress tips. I joined this community to know more about GoDaddy's web hosting services.

More specifically, I wish to know more about GoDaddy's managed WordPress web hosting  and how is it different from others.

Thanks for letting me in.

Check out my latest WordPress tips.
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Hi I am Trishan

Hey @Trishan. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm sure you've probably already found it, but we have a forum board specifically for Managed WordPress Hosting. You may be able to find what you're looking for there. If not, it's a great place to ask questions! 

tenor

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Hi I am Trishan

Hey @Trishan. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I'm sure you've probably already found it, but we have a forum board specifically for Managed WordPress Hosting. You may be able to find what you're looking for there. If not, it's a great place to ask questions! 

tenor

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post