• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Introduction: techforlife

Hi, I'm the owner of a blog called Tech for Life which is designed to provide information for those who loves Innovation, technology, gadgets. I've chosen GoDaddy because of the excellent support provided by GoDaddy guides as well as the awesome features they empower customers to have.  

5 REPLIES 5
    Community Manager

Hi @techforlife. Thanks for being part of the Community! Glad to have you 😁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thank you

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dear Genius,

I just clicked on Kudo without an idea, now I wonder what the heck is that?

Cordially,

Frank

Hi @tonerhouse. Kudos are similar to "likes" in many other platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). It's just a way of showing approval or appreciation for what someone has written. Feel free to use them as often as you like. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi @techforlife!

I have just moved to Godadday. I have pushed my two domains to Godaddy. I was viewing you site. Its amazing. I want to confirm how to manage site speed. I have observed you loading time and site responsiveness is awesome. Are you using Godday hosting? I am just thinking to shift my hosting as well.

Thanks

Singer,