• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

New guy on the block

Hi, I'm Mark and new to the world of websites. It looks like you guys are quite knowledgeable and I look forward to picking up and "sharing" tips.

7 REPLIES 7
    Nate
    Super User II

Hello, hello.  Welcome to the community!

JesseW
    Community Manager

Hey @kashflow50. Thanks for joining the Community. Welcome! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @kashflow50! Really glad to have you here with us. There's a lot of great people who are part of our community that are more than willing to help you out so jump in and ask some questions. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi Mark! @kashflow50 

I just wanted to pile on and welcome you to the community (and the world of websites as well!). 😁 

Are you building a website for yourself or for someone else? Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    TaraciasKustomC
    Getting Started

Welcome, I am new too. Sort of. Hope business is good!

Taracia'sKustomCraft

Welcome @TaraciasKustomC! Great to have you here with us in the GoDaddy Community. It would be great to hear about your business and what you'd like to learn in order to grow your business. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hello,

I love GoDaddy and left a bit, but now I'm back giving GoDaddy a second chance. I am only on line with not physical location. I love my web page and hope to get emails for orders and / or appointments for them. I would love to help students with their studies as well. Check out taraciaskustomcraft .godaddysites .com and let me know what ya'all think.

Taracia'sKustomCraft