• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Helper II

No problems this time...

Hey guys,

I have no problems at the moment, I just wanted to create a post to see how everyone is doing and what you all up to tonight (put the correct word for where you are in this beautiful world).

I am just trying to sort out my website, and watching Youtube. I will be cooking supper soon for when my wife gets home from her job. 

Hope that you are all okay and enjoying your day?

Your friend,

Damo

"Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all." - John F. Kennedy

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: No problems this time...

Hey Damo,

It's a fantastic day to be alive, always! Hope you and yours are well. Smiley Happy

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Great to hear from you @damouk23. A little late on the reply, but I'm in the US just trying to wake up Smiley LOL Nothing a little coffee can't cure!

tenor

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Helper II

@JesseW lol. Currently, I'm at work on my lunch break. I have about 3.5hrs left until I go home 😁. It could be worse, I guess.
    Damo

Helper II

Tell you something, @JesseW, and @MrVapor, I have enjoyed building website.  I agree with one poster who commented on my post about what I could do with my website to make it better.  I will try to get it better over the months after it's gone live as I have enough to concentrate on getting it to search engine friendly which is very complicated!!

But, it's coming on slowly and I have been creating it for a year now and I don't think I am rushing it.  Which is good as all the previous sites I did, I rushed them and after a few months, I looked at them and thought "I don't like that part of the website" or "I don't like this site" and ended up changing it.  This one, I haven't done that one bit.  That must be a good sign?  And there's a lot more to come!

Damo