• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Athena88
    New

Noobie to the community here! :)

Hi there, everybody!! We are brand spanking new to the Godaddy website community, and couldn't be happier! We bring an offering of mystery to the table, having a keen interest in horror movies, crime documentaries, writing scary stories, and as much more as we can handle. We are more than excited to begin branching out within this community, and to hopefully have some of you do the same with us! Definitely looking forward to bringing some intrigue to the table with anyone who shares the same interests, and as this is our first website; we would absolutely appreciate any and all tips of advice as beginners! 

Athena 🐸

3 REPLIES 3
    SG4101
    Employee

Hello @Athena88 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

Please feel free to utilize the Community with help, suggestions, or teach us more about your business. The #OpenWeStand topic has great resources for help during this unprecedented time.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

Thank you so much, @SG4101!! I will most definitely be exploring the Community posts more extensively today 😁. I would also be delighted to provide more information about approachingterror.com! We are intrigued with watching scary movies, documentaries, videos, writing stories, being involved in discussions and / or debates, and so much more. There are already a few posted additions of our short stories on the site, and we will be adding more content on a daily basis to include a plethora of extensive movie reviews, a fascinating and perhaps controversial discussion forum of 6 specific topics, as well as uploading short video episodes on our "vlog" page. 

I can't wait to see what other horror fans think of our site, and will be spreading the word of our consistent content updates in posts throughout the GoDaddy Community. 

Have a beautiful Sunday!!! 🌞

JesseW
    Community Manager

Hey @Athena88. Welcome to the GoDaddy Community! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.