I am trying to setup my account. I followed the instructions in Godaddy Help & Support -
"After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click Web Hosting.
3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
4. Select or enter the domain name you want to use.
5. Click Upload Your Site.
6. If your domain name isn't currently registered here, select your transfer options.
7. If your domain name isn't pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step."
But I do not see any option like Upload Your Site in step 5. I can see the following only -
1.Domains > 2.Data Center > 3.Login > 4.WordPress
Please suggest how can I upload files. Thanks
Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! It seems like the information you were sent may be out of date. You'll need to chose a domain, a data center, an username and password, and whether or not you want to install WordPress before you can move forward. Once you do so, you should have access to cPanel and it's File Manager if you want to upload your files. You can also access the account via FTP using the username and password you chose along with the IP address of the account (after you complete setup of course). You can also always call our 24/7 support team if you think something's wrong with your account.
To log in through FTP (FileZilla). You should know the primary credentials of your web hosting. Follow the video tutorial below.