cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to a MySQL database with a form.

i am frustrated with this domain.. because since last 2, 3 weeks i am just trying to create a database. and it is not creating any database in my plesk account. when i called for support they didn't helped any more. i am bored with this domain service. i think i have to switch to another hosting services.

if anybody can show me how to create database pls.

thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Connecting to a MySQL database with a form.

Hi @Coolweb. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community. 

It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. To create a database within Plesk, you can follow the directions here. If you are following those steps, a database should definitely be created. If not, maybe you could provide some screenshots of what you're seeing during the creation process. That may help others in the community have a better understanding of the trouble you're having and provide suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

ok

@JesseW wrote:

It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. To create a database within Plesk, you can follow the directions here. If you are following those steps, a database should definitely be created. If not, maybe you could provide some screenshots of what you're seeing during the creation process. That may help others in the community have a better understanding of the trouble you're having and provide suggestions. 

@JesseW wrote:

JesseW,

I have the same database connection issue within Plesk. I was able to create a MySQL database as well as the database tables. The problem is --- Although I am able to connect to the database, the tables are NOT. By using the phpmyAdmin provided by GoDaddy, we are not able to setup the privileges for the tables.

@JesseW wrote:

include(Includes\connection.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pravinauti/public_html/index.php on line 289

PHP Warning:  mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'pravinauti'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/pravinauti/public_html/index.php on line 96

when i fill a form for connect database above error.

pls help

maybe you need more understanding about the database brother , we need more research for us to be success in our work ... Smiley Happy