cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail Routing Option in cPanel Not Working

I am attempting to update the E-Mail Routing setting in my CPANEL due to issues with Outlook autodiscovery. Since my e-mail is hosted outside of GoDaddy, I have selected Remote Mail Exchanger. This was suggested via some others having the issue with Outlook looking for the wrong directory for autodiscovery settings. 

But, I notice no difference after changing the setting over 2 days ago. 

Any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

Hey there @Bossman2,

That would suggest to me that there's a configuration issue with the setup. Did you make sure that the MX records for your domain were updated with the correct records? If you supply your URL, I would be happy to take a look.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Any resolution to this issue? I have seen reported that the CPANEL functionality to go from local to remote in the mail routing options menu works for some and not for others.

I, too, am having the same issues you are and nothing seems to be working. I am having continuous autodiscovery issues with Outlook because of this.