cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Thollu
New

Hosting Issue - Admin or Customer Not Receiving Emails on WordPress

Hello, I need help, I have been trying to configure my website Woocommerce notifications for weeks to no avail. Nothing comes through, I have tried various SMTP Plugins, I have tried using Gmail, Ymail and the custom email server I  created on my GoDaddy account to no avail. After configuring it, nothing still comes through, even when I run a test mail, I keep getting errors, some suggest to contact the host which has been unresponsive. Please I'd really appreciate if you can help with a solution to fix this. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Thollu 

So a couple of things

1) What is your domain name

2) Please install the https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/ plugin - if there are any errors they should be shown here

3) Please confirm you have disabled all SMTP plugins

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
PL281
Super User II

@Thollu 

Are you trying to get them to go to a domain based email? If so have you checked the mail routing on the cPanel to see if it is set to local (mail hosted on the server) or remote (mail hosted elsewhere

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I just want to receive e-mails for orders placed for admin and customers.. I've literally tried all the steps I saw online to no avail . Nothing worked

@Thollu 

First off you should disable any SMTP plugins you have installed / enabled - by nature of the GoDaddy setup it isn't required. It should just work nothing else needed - I've installed Mail Log plugin before just to track - in some instances I've installed / setup Amazon SES which using an API connect but requires some additional setup and cost to amazon. 

I made it clear that nothing works, that's why I tried to use SMTP plugins but still the same. Don't know what to do again

@Thollu 

So a couple of things

1) What is your domain name

2) Please install the https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-mail-logging/ plugin - if there are any errors they should be shown here

3) Please confirm you have disabled all SMTP plugins

View solution in original post

Okay, I will do and let you know. Thank you