cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http error when attempting to upload media (Wordpress) Memory Usage and I/O Usage full

Hi,

Memory Usage and I/O Usage for my Wordpress based website are constantly being maxed. Memory Usage will typically spike when I upload an image or publish a new post or edit a newly published post, and this causes the website to crash and return a 500 Internal Error. Sometimes I am able to upload a few images. Website is on shared hosting GoDaddy. This is really annoying. I called hosting support and they said that this is happening because my web is attacking 😄 but this not true...

I changed wp-config.php file and define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
didn't work, I changed PHP version same bugs... I added php.ini didn't help at all....
Nothing works.

Moreover, I am not sure if this issue is related to the other one, but all of the logo slider plugins I tried to use on the website are not working. They not sliding. Here is my website https://www.sdcc-usa.org.

Please, guys, help me!!!

1 REPLY 1

Same exact thing here & it's infuriating.  Wasting so much precious time waiting waiting waiting, oop sorry, lost connection. Please do it again, and again, and again. Wait Wait Wait.  By the time it's working, I've forgotten what the heck I was doing.  The new Customizer hangs for a long long time too. 

My site is on cpanel w/ php 7.3, but our other site is still on the old php and they have the same issue.  

Can't say too many users because I've checked analytics.  With 2 users and one updater, still sloooooow.