cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

My domain is getting an error after design work with WordPress

Hello All,

Please, I need urgent help, I am done with my design on WordPress but I discover if I go straight to my domain (www.mgoos.com  i  get an error(

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.)

But if I type http://www.mgoos.com/home/p4styyicacnj/public_html/         I will be able to reach it can I have a step on how to do the settings, so people can reach my site.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: domain

It looks like you were able to get this sorted out since you posted this message.  I'm able to access your website without any errors or issues.  Thanks.  

MPC

New

That's not my website I just use it as an example my website is  www.nettems.com try to connect to it and see the error message.

Solution

Hey @o3,

A 403 error as it indicates itself is often a permissions related issue within the hosting account that is causing this error to occur. You'll first want to check the directory permissions you have set within the destination folder causing this alert to be triggered to be sure it is properly configured to allow access.

If the issue is persisting after verifying the permission settings are correct, then you'll want to reach out to our live support for our hosting team to help investigate directly. Because this is an open discussion forum, no one here will have direct access to your account to look into this. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support