Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
aadiimughal
Getting Started

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_transient()

Someone can help me to fix this issue. i'm using godaddy VPS. Impreza theme on CentOS 7 cpanel.

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_transient() in /home/odmmbtyoz9ur/public_html/deleteme.wpyepm.php:16 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/odmmbtyoz9ur/public_html/deleteme.wpyepm.php on line 16

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PL281
Super User III

@aadiimughal 

For this issue I suggest removing that deleteme file I would also suggest making sure all your plugins / themes are up to date

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

The file is called deleteme?

I would make a backup and then execute that poor file's only wish.

Dr. B

@aadiimughal 

You need to check your various wordpress files for what might be referencing that - often times what I would do here is delete all the wordpress files EXCEPT for wp-content and wp-config.php and then reupload / extract the WordPress files form a download from WordPress.org

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Wordpress does have a built-in re-install feature that promises to do this for you.

I recommend verifying existence of a recent backup before modifying anything in the filesystem.

• Click on 'Dashboard' (on the left, at the top of the menubar, maybe not necessary).
  • Click on 'Updates,' (just under 'Dashboard').
  • Click on 'Re-install version X.x' (a button under the third heading down).

SporadicThought_0-1615833798997.png

If you don't have access to the dashboard, I recommend reviewing this article:

How to Reinstall WordPress Without Losing Content - Tips and Tricks HQ (tipsandtricks-hq.com)

Dr. B

5 REPLIES 5
PL281
Super User III

@aadiimughal 

For this issue I suggest removing that deleteme file I would also suggest making sure all your plugins / themes are up to date

The file is called deleteme?

I would make a backup and then execute that poor file's only wish.

Dr. B

@PL281 Unfortunately, there is also no deleteme.php file.. just only i can see in error logs.

@aadiimughal 

You need to check your various wordpress files for what might be referencing that - often times what I would do here is delete all the wordpress files EXCEPT for wp-content and wp-config.php and then reupload / extract the WordPress files form a download from WordPress.org

Wordpress does have a built-in re-install feature that promises to do this for you.

I recommend verifying existence of a recent backup before modifying anything in the filesystem.

• Click on 'Dashboard' (on the left, at the top of the menubar, maybe not necessary).
  • Click on 'Updates,' (just under 'Dashboard').
  • Click on 'Re-install version X.x' (a button under the third heading down).

SporadicThought_0-1615833798997.png

If you don't have access to the dashboard, I recommend reviewing this article:

How to Reinstall WordPress Without Losing Content - Tips and Tricks HQ (tipsandtricks-hq.com)

Dr. B