cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sql database is getting deleted by itself

My sql databases are deleted by someone or by itself. It doesn't happened at only once but multiple times and my website got crashed 8 times due to databse deletion since November.

I'm just guessing source of problem! I want to know the reason and problem to be rectified. 

I tried to make the copy of the database to make sure to have backup of database if the event occurs again. It was not linked to any user account. But the backup also got deleted on its own.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Sql database is getting deleted by itself

@Nishant1 wrote:

My sql databases are deleted by someone or by itself. It doesn't happened at only once but multiple times and my website got crashed 8 times due to databse deletion since November.

I'm just guessing source of problem! I want to know the reason and problem to be rectified. 

I tried to make the copy of the database to make sure to have backup of database if the event occurs again. It was not linked to any user account. But the backup also got deleted on its own.

Hi @Nishant1,

I don't know the exact details of your problem, but all at once a chorus of voices shouted these words:

"MySQL injection!"

read this https://www.tutorialspoint.com/mysql/mysql-sql-injection.htm

Thanks @Anonymous</a>, applied meassures to avoid sql injection. I hope that it will solve the issue.

Once again thank you very much!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Nishant1,

glad to have helped, one more thing before I go though, run some good anti-viral software on your site just to make sure it's squeaky clean. Smiley Happy

I do think the same thing.

Regards,

Sanjay Singh

BBBootstrap.com