cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvd.pl line 531!

Hi,

I am facing an issue to migrate my wordpress database into godaddy account. Here is the error which is showing Internal Server Error - 500 "The cPanel Server operation timed out at cpsrvd.pl line 531."

I am unable to transfer my website from other hosting. Please suggest how i can resolve this problem

5 REPLIES 5
Helper VI

@imranshahzad have you tried to upload your database to phpMyAdmin?

Where exactly do you get that error?

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

Yes faced that issue when importing a sql file over phpmyadmin

Yes. How to solve the problem?

Community Manager

Hi @malancho. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! A 500 error is a very general error that means there's a problem with the website displaying, but the details aren't readily available. Invalid .htaccess files, or invalid rules in them, commonly cause 500 errors with Linux hosting accounts. You can try renaming your .htaccess file to disable it. That will let you know if it is the source of the problem. Otherwise, you can look for an error_log file in the root directory for the website (for cPanel accounts). That should have the details of what is causing the 500 error, so you can see what the root cause is. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

no, Every things is working fine. The website is successfully uploaded with the database. It is showing on the visitors side.