cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Themes in opencart

Hi, I've installed Opencart in cpanel and then installed a theme for Opencart called "Journal 3" using ftp transfer. When I check, the Journal 3 files are showing up in file manager under cpanel, but is not showing up in themes in Opencart extensions. I have previously installed Journal 3 in Opencart in cpanel and it worked okay. The domain is penstar.com. Any ideas? Thanks, Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hopefully you have already found resolution to this issue. If not generally the issue is the location of the files. Make sure they are in the following directory: /catalog/view/theme folder. Other issues can arise when not going to the extensions section of your Opencart. If you are still running into issues with this please respond to let me know. Thank you!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hopefully you have already found resolution to this issue. If not generally the issue is the location of the files. Make sure they are in the following directory: /catalog/view/theme folder. Other issues can arise when not going to the extensions section of your Opencart. If you are still running into issues with this please respond to let me know. Thank you!

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post