cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

cPanel email sent with any embedded URLs no longer delivered — HELP!

Help! As of two days ago, any email i send from a cPanel email address that contains a hyperlink (e.g. https://www.amazon.com) is not delivered. I get an mail deliver system error message:

host a2nlsmtpcp-v01.shr.prod.iad2.secureserver.net [198.71.232.0]
   SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
   552 5.2.0 DPhnf7WrjEESa :: CPANEL :: Message rejected for spam or virus content ::
   Please include this entire message when contacting support ::
   v=2.1 cv=SIDiLLbH c=1 sm=1 tr=0 p=EWCnLD2dAAAA:8 a=MTARzJI4dOM1nd693zwdtg==:117 a=VFNjG1ApvG4gqLsISyF6Qw==:17 a=L9H7d07YOLsA:10 a=9cW_t1CCXrUA:10 a=s5jvgZ67dGcA:10 a=9+rZDBEiDlHhcck0kWbJtElFXBc=:19 a=VUJBJC2UJ8kA:10 a=iXNPbXSZPsl11txGawsA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=cJr7A68t3GMA:10 a=_sew5FKYVO6l_UM05tUA:9 a=6C_I5w_k1IVDOFbz:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=I9StdHylqcVecmFBnP-f:22 ::
Reporting-MTA: dns; a2plcpnl0507.prod.iad2.secureserver.net

this looks to me like go daddy itself is rejecting the email before it even leaves their servers. any ideas how to fix this?!?  this SUCKS.  Thanks!

Sarah

1 REPLY 1
Solution

Re: cPanel email sent with any embedded URLs no longer delivered — HELP!

Hey @sarahwaits,

You may be correct about the messages being rejected from our end before they're even sent as we have multiple measures in place to prevent Spam and abuse through our network. If the embedded links are what is triggering this alert, then it indicates reported content from other recipients that is being caught in our automated filters. 

To help determine what specifically is causing this and if it can be removed from our filters, you'll want to submit copy of the original message for review. I would also recommend reviewing our Bounceback Troubleshooting guide for additional suggestions to help reduce this occurrence. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support