cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

cPanel hosting error - This site can’t be reached

Hello,

I have been experiencing access issues with 'Manage Hosting' since over a week now. After a valid login, when I click Manage Hosting, the page doesn't load at all, I keep getting the below message on the browser;

This site can’t be reached

a2plcpnl0592.prod.iad2.secureserver.net took too long to respond.

I have attached a screenshot as well. I tried connecting to the GoDaddy Online Customer Support two days ago and was informed by the Customer Support Rep about an ongoing server issue. But the issue doesn't seem to be resolved yet. I am experiencing email issues, as the mail doesn't seem to be working. 

Would really appreciate if I can get any help or direction to resolve this please. 

Thanks very much.

Cheers.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Employee

Hello @wasimskhan,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hosting account! Since your last contact to our team was 2 days ago and you're still having the issue, I'd recommend reaching back out to them to see if the issue is ongoing or if your issue is unique and needs more troubleshooting. Thank you!

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Hello @robustrob!

Welcome to the community! If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team. This is something you'll want to work with them about. Thanks!

46 REPLIES 46
Employee

Hello @wasimskhan,

Welcome to the community! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your hosting account! Since your last contact to our team was 2 days ago and you're still having the issue, I'd recommend reaching back out to them to see if the issue is ongoing or if your issue is unique and needs more troubleshooting. Thank you!

Hi,

I am having the same issue for last couple of weeks. Even domainname/webmail is also not working.

I check from laptop and iphone. Same issue everywhere.

Please advise. 

I also have the same issue. I tried several times to the support and they are claiming that they can take my hosting panel from their PC and they are telling that my internet connection is slow. But that is not the real factor and my connection is a 20 Mbps. I have been chasing this for past 1 month.

http://blogkeep.com/how-to-access-cpanel-of-my-website/ first try to access cPanel by mentioning in the guide, if it doesn't work, then you may reach to Support team

As per Karishma123's link, try accessing your cpanel hosting site by going to www.yourdomain.com/cpanel instead of by starting from the GoDaddy website. It worked for me!!

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. What is wrong with your system?
I cant access this panel:
https://myh.godaddy.com/#/hosting/mwp?pl_id=1&isc=statusdot

raulcasso

I am having same issue. Just started this morning. I manage many websites and this is a bit of an issue for me right now. 

hi i've been having same issue all day - somehow my autosaved password had got messed up - just typed it in fresh and hey presto I'm in - might be worth a try!

it's seem you have a problem with your server, I have the same issue my web page give me " your account has been suspended please contact to you host provider "
How can i solve it ?

Me too

using mydomain/cpanel allows me to choose a port - none are blocked and then the page just won't load.

This is not solved.  There is no solution on this page.  I am having the same problem.  Please get the hosting panel working. Now.

I'm having the same exact problem as the others in this post.  I cannot access the control panel from my Comcast provider but able to access from ATT, Vonage, etc.

Here is my browser connection string :

https://a2plcpnl0944.prod.iad2.secureserver.net:2083/cpsess6189456728/login/?session=pcproscom%3a8kf...

I've tried everything, called everyone a number of time, but no help so far.  I'm at a loss.

+1 more unhappy customer, using cPanel Ultimate

My website has been down for 2 days now, cPanel can't be accessed (neither from my goddady account - "system error, try again...", neither from website.com/cpanel).

I find this situation rather unacceptable.

that is not a solution

I am having the same issue as the others but I also have a DirectNic account and it does the same thing. With GoDaddy it has been over a year without access. While the DirectNic site is recent.

When I couldn't get my sites up on GD, I went looking elsewhere.

Obviously noty he best solution.

I am having the same issue as the others but I also have a DirectNic account and it does the same thing. With GoDaddy it has been over a year without access. While the DirectNic site is recent.

When I couldn't get my sites up on GD, I went looking elsewhere.

Obviously noty he best solution.

i am unable to find WEB HOSTING option in my GODADDY account , it is showing only MY DOMAINS option 

but,

i want to know my Cpanel Login Details

i am attaching screenshot also 

pls help me if u r aware of this issue

I am trying to access my hosting but no success. 

The hosting page options has 2 triggers 1- Mange 2- settings

I click manage and it goes into loop and after much wait it says server can't be reached. I am unable to reach from different other PCs or browsers. 

Please support. 

Hello @robustrob!

Welcome to the community! If you're still having trouble, I'd recommend reaching out to our support team. This is something you'll want to work with them about. Thanks!

EVERYONE! , THE BEST IDEA IS TO MOVE ALL DOMAINS OUT OF GODADDY , MY WEBSITE IS DOWN FOR PAST 6 WEEKS