cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unnecessary delay in sending cpanel details to a first timer

The only reason i decided to try Godaddy's services is because i heard they are good, yet IT'S ALMOST TWO DAYS NOW SINCE I PAID FOR THE HOSTING SERVICES, YET I HAVE NOT STILL RECEIVED MY CPANEL DETAILS. My client will soon start wondering why I'm stalling. 

I hate embarrassment. 

7 REPLIES 7
PL281
Super User III

@Elvis-Uchenna 

Have you gone into the GoDaddy dashboard to "setup" the new server??

If you goto https://account.godaddy.com/products you should see hosting as one of the products which is where you can get to your server. It's been a while since I've setup a cPanel account - I don't recall if the email you receive after you setup the server has all the details or just that the server is ready 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

I replied earlier from my laptop instead of my phone.
Orlando mechyzza was my nickname during my university days, I didn't know
it was still linked to my laptop.

Please I'm still waiting for the cpanel details of ccnpsdatabase.com
Thanks and do have a good morning..

@Elvis-Uchenna 

So the domain name is parked - if you go to https://account.godaddy.com/products 

Do you see something that says hosting??? if so click on that and you should see your server.

Please feel free to post a screen capture.

I am an end user and don't have access to people's accounts.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Yes I later saw "hosting" somewhere in there but what I don't understand
is, there are still prices attached to them.

So am I still expected to make another payment?
If yes, then please what exactly did I pay for on November 13th?
I need to know please.

Meanwhile, I thank you so much for your assistance so far.

@Elvis-Uchenna 

As I said I'm an end user - so I don't know what you purchased - a domain and a server / hosting are 2 different products -

When you go to https://account.godaddy.com/products  this shows you what  you have purchased in your account. If there is something listed under hosting there are usually 2 buttons Options / Manage - One gives a pop-up where you can upgrade the server, the other takes you into the server dashboard where you can see the default user / ip address and other settings

I recorded my screen the day I made the payment. U will see the screenshot
in the attachment

I sent 6 images, I know that I'm asking too many questions, apologies bro.
Please view the images and explain to me. Thanks again!

Hi @Elvis-Uchenna. It seems like you may have been replying to messages via email. As a result, I don't think the images you tried to share came through in your post. If you want to add an image to your post, you can edit it and use the tools in the editor to add images. You can also create a new post by clicking reply and add your images there. Hope that helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.