Accept a domain name account change
Once a domain account change has begun, you'll receive an email from GoDaddy explaining the next steps to continue the process.
- Open the email you received with the subject line You have pending changes to your domain account.
Note: Can't find the email? The original domain owner can resend the email.
- Select the Activate Now button.
- Log in to the GoDaddy account where the domain is moving to. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Yes, Accept This Transfer to begin the review process. If you don't want to continue, select No, I Don't Want To Accept This Transfer.
- Review and update the contact information for the domain name as needed and select Next.
Note: Don't forget to approve any changes you make to your domain contact information.
- Check the box to confirm you agree to the Change of Registrant terms.
- Select Begin Transfer.
- You'll receive a confirmation alert that the domain has been successfully transferred to your account. Select View My Domains to review the list of domains in your account.
- Once the domain has been moved to the new account, you can update the contact information on your domain name.