Access files in my Managed WordPress account
There are many reasons you may need to access your WordPress files, such as installing a custom theme, editing a config file, or backing-up your website. Managed WordPress includes a File Browser so you can view, upload, download, move and edit your WordPress files without using FTP. The tool also includes several more advanced features.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Managed WordPress, next to the hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the row of tabs near the top of the page, select Tools.
- In the File Browser box, select Open.
- For added security there are limits on which files you can edit in Managed WordPress.