Access my favorite fonts faster
You can download your favorite fonts and organize them so they’re easy to find and use.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects, then select a project.
- Select some text.
- On the banner that appears, tap Edit.
- In the lower-left corner of the font belt, tap the upward-facing arrow. The font library will open.
- Tap the Downloaded tab.
- Tap Edit.
- To change the position of a font in the list, tap and hold the selection icon to the right of it, then drag it to a new position. You can also move a font to the top of the list by tapping the upward-facing arrow to the right of it.
- Tap Done.
The order in which fonts appear in your font library will update across all your projects on the GoDaddy Studio iOS app.