Add a GoDaddy Pro member badge to my site
As a GoDaddy Pro member, you can add a badge to your site to show clients that you’re a member of the program. The badge links back to your profile page so clients can see your portfolio, reviews, and more.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select GoDaddy Pro.
- On the left side of the page, select the Benefits icon.
- On the Benefits page, select Badges.
- For the text color you want to use select Get HTML embed code.
- Copy the embed code and insert it into the HTML code on your page where you want the badge to appear.
- It's OK to place the badge on your social media sites. You may need to right-click the image and save it to your computer to use with sites that don't allow user-provided HTML.
- Here's the home page for all GoDaddy Pro Help articles.