Add a list of choices for a product if you are offering options like colors or sizes.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website or store.
- From your Dashboard, open your products:
Select the name of the product you want to update.
On the product page, select the Inventory & Options tab, and in the Options section select Create Option.
Type the option title (for example, Size or Color). Once you create your first few options, those choices appear automatically in the menu.
In the Choice box, type the first choice. For example, if the title is "Size," type "Medium".
To add more choices for this option, select Create option choice and repeat the previous step. Select Done when you've entered all the options.
If you want to change the order of the options, select the lines next to the option name and drag the box in the order you want.
- In Website Builder, go to Store and select Products.
- In Premium Online Store, go to Products and select Products.
Enter the SKU, Price, and Sale Price for each option.
Select Save. Your changes are updated automatically, no need to publish your website again.