Add a payment method to my GoDaddy account
Here's how to add a checking account or a credit, debit, gift or prepaid card to your GoDaddy account.
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Select Add Payment Method.
- Select Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, Checking Account or Gift Card.
- Enter all required Billing Information and select Continue.
- Enter all required Payment Details, complete the captcha and select Continue.
- “Oops” message or payment info not saving? Check out our troubleshooting tips for help with this process.
- To use your new payment method for your products, you’ll need to change your primary payment method.
- Don’t accidentally let your domain or website expire. Set a backup payment method in case the primary method doesn't work.