Add a recovery email address
Step 2 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
If you ever forget your password, a password reset email can be sent to your recovery email address.
These steps are for your first Microsoft 365 account with GoDaddy. If you've already set up a Microsoft 365 email address with GoDaddy, or don't remember setting it up, change your recovery email address instead. Then continue to the next step to add email to your devices.
- Sign in to Microsoft 365 (we recommend bookmarking this page.)
- Enter your Microsoft 365 Email and Password, and select Sign In.
- Enter your recovery email address and select Save. Once your recovery email address is saved, you'll be directed to your Microsoft 365 apps.
- To finish setting up your online options, select Outlook. Choose your language and sign-in options, and then you'll see your Outlook inbox.
Your email account is secure and you can reset your password as needed.
- If your sign-in info doesn't work, see the trouble with signing in article.