Add extensions to eCommerce Hosting
Your eCommerce Hosting is packed with WooCommerce extensions developed by the Woo team. With a portfolio of 65 extensions and counting, from 360 Image to Xero, we've got your online store needs covered! We carefully selected certain extensions for automatic install based on your choices during initial setup.
It's easy to install additional extensions with these instructions:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- At the top of the page, hover over the gear icon and Managed WordPress to view the menu.
- Click on WooCommerce Extensions.
- Scroll through the list of available extensions and check the box next to the ones you need.
- Click on Install.
- Once the extensions are installed, you can close the pop-up window by clicking on Cancel.
You can return to the list at any time to install more extensions.
- You can see all the WooCommerce developed extensions that are available, in their official documentation.