Add external contacts to my address book
When you communicate with people outside of your organization (like partners or customers), add them to your organization's address book as shared contacts.
Required: You need admin permissions to add shared contacts. For more info, see admin roles from Microsoft.
- Sign in to the Exchange admin center. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- Go to recipients, and then select contacts.
- Select New > Mail contact.
- In the new window, enter the the contact's info, and select Save.
- The contact is now in the list. Select Edit.
- In the new window, choose contact information, organization,
and/or MailTip to add more details about the contact. Select Save after each option you update.