Add HTML code to page
Need to add custom code to a particular page on your site? Website Builder v7 makes it easy with a drag-and-drop HTML tool. If you need to add code that will be applied to your entire site, see Change site settings . You should not use this tool to embed YouTube video. For that, see Adding apps.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Edit Site.
- Navigate to the page to which you want to add the code.
- Click the > HTML Code tool in the left-hand toolbar. A new text box is added to the page, and the Settings window's HTML Code Settings panel opens.
- Replace all the code in the black panel by pasting in what you copied or by entering your own code.
- Click Save.
- Click Publish to apply the changes to your website.
- When the confirmation window displays, click the live link to see your site changes.
- For a linked list of Website Builder's most commonly used tasks, see Using Website Builder.