Add HTML or custom code to my site
Add Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Meta Tag, Pinterest Meta Tag and Google AdSense directly to your site in Settings, no custom code section required. Be sure to allow website visitors to set cookie and tracking preferences, it's the law.
Note: Embedding code can affect how your entire site functions, so use this only if you're comfortable hand coding or have a specific code from another site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your custom code, and add a section.
- Search for the HTML section and select Add.
- Paste or write your custom code into the Custom Code field.
- Customize the rest of the section, such as the accent color, title, center alignment toggle and height. Leave the Forced Height field blank for auto-height or set a specific height in pixels. A height of 0 pixels is equivalent to deleting the section.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.
- Having trouble with your code? See Troubleshoot: HTML or custom code not displaying properly.
- Add reviews to my website from Facebook, Google My Business, Yotpo or by hand.
- Add restaurant reservation with OpenTable
- Find a new domain name.