Add my email address to Outlook 2013 (Windows)
After you've set up your Workspace email account, you can set up your email address on Outlook 2013. Then you can send and receive business emails from Outlook on your Windows computer.
Microsoft no longer supports new installations of Outlook 2013 (Windows) and Outlook 2011 (Mac). See Microsoft's support page for more details.
- Open Outlook 2013, click File then + Add Account.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, confirm that the E-mail Account is selected.
- Enter your account details in the fields provided.
Field What to enter... Your Name The name you want to display as your sender name. Email Address Your Workspace Email account address. Password Your Workspace Email account password. Re-type Password Your email account password.
- Click Next, Outlook will use Auto Account Setup to find your account server details, and set up your account. You will see check marks appear next to each line, and then a message that your account is successfully configured.
Note: If the Auto Account Setup tool can't add your account, you may need to manually configure it.
- Click Finish.
- Confirm your email is working by sending yourself a test email from your Workspace webmail and responding to it from Outlook 2013.
- Looking for Office 365 Outlook 2016, see
- Troubleshooting Workspace email on Outlook 2010 and 2013.