Add my email signature to Outlook (Mac)
You can set Outlook to automatically add signatures to every email or to only specific emails you compose and send. Email signatures can show your name, job title, phone number, website or whatever personal information you want to include.
- Open Outlook for Mac.
- In the Outlook menu, select New Email.
- Click Signature and select Edit Signatures.
- Click the (Plus icon) to add a new signature.
- Enter the signature you want to use and a Signature Name (so you can identify your signature easier).
- Click Save.
- If you want your signature to automatically add to new emails and email replies and forwards, select those options.
- Close the window. Your signature will now appear on your messages.
If you want to add your signature to certain emails only, you can select it from the Message composing options.