Add my Office 365 email address to my iPhone
Step 3 of the Set up my Office 365 account series.
Add your Office 365 email to the Mail app on your iPhone. Then you can send and receive business emails from your phone.
- Tap Settings and tap Passwords & Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a short Description (ex: your company's name or email type).
- Tap Next.
- Tap Sign In to confirm you want to Sign in to your Exchange account using Microsoft?
- Enter your Password and tap Sign In.
Note: If Microsoft cannot find your account, you might be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Office 365 email address
• Password = your Office 365 email password
• Internal URL (Server) = outlook.office365.com
• External URL (Domain) = outlook.office365.com
- Tap Next. You may be asked to select Consent on behalf of your organization. This allows Office 365 and the Mail app to work together. Tap Accept.
- Tap Save (You can come back and update settings here at any point).
- That's it, you'll see your Office 365 account under Accounts.
Your email is on your iPhone and you're good to go. If you want to add your email to another device, click Previous. If you're all set, head to the next step.